Do you have a stubborn slow-moving drain at home? Or the bathroom at your house smells horrible? It can be quite irritating, but it’s pretty common and bound to happen in almost every other household. Wild Tornado Sink and Drain Cleaner is the best solution for that!
Cleaning has always been a challenge for many of us. In fact, talking about keeping the house clean doesn’t involve furnished rooms only. Sometimes your home gets messy with gutter drainage.
A clogged drain in the kitchen or bathroom causes the bad smell, leak, residues, and much more, causing you and your family major inconvenience. If you think that the solution is pouring hot water in the drain, you are wrong, as it will only delay the clog that is bound to happen. The clog won’t go away on its own; you need to give it some attention and find a solution for it.
- Why Do Pipes Get Clogged?
- Product Description
- Features Of Wild Tornado Sink And Drain Cleaner
- Where to Apply?
- How Much Wild Tornado Sink And Drain Cleaner To Use?
- How To Use Tornado Sink And Drain Cleaner?
- Safety Guide
- Cautions While Using Drain Tornado
- Wild Tornado Sink And Drain Cleaner Reviews
- Final Verdict
Why Do Pipes Get Clogged?
The main reason for your kitchen drains to clog is that people are not thinking about what they throw in the drain. Anything and everything is thrown in the drain like coffee grounds, eggshells, and oil. Dumping these things in the kitchen sink will either jam the garbage disposal or cause build-up along the pipe wall.
The toilet at your home is smelly usually because of two main issues. Either there is a problem with a tank’s water supply line, or something must be stuck in there. Often the culprit is toilet paper, feminine hygiene products, wipes, paper towels, or the floss.
Don’t panic before rushing to call an expensive plumber; take a deep breath! (But if it smells too bad better not!) We have an excellent solution for your problem: Wild Tornado Drain Cleaner, so you don’t have to plunge the toilet anymore.
There are many types of drain cleaner out there, but Wild tornado sink and drain cleaner stands out among all of them as it is an alkaline solvent, which features odorless, non-flammable, non-corrosive and non-caustic formula.
The main ingredients of tornado sink and drain cleaner are sodium light oxide, sodium silicate, and Surfactant. Now you can depend on a wild tornado drain cleaner for cleaning all the drains at your home.
Wild tornado drain cleaner is an alkaline solvent and surfactant-based material and is available in different sizes.
This Tornado drain cleaner comes in plastic-based packaging. The small powder pack is almost 100g while the large one is 280g.
Features Of Wild Tornado Sink And Drain Cleaner
Wild Tornado Drain Cleaner can dissolve hair, oil, grease, soap, and paper-based products easily. It is perfect to use in toilets, sinks, tubs, pipes, as well as in other drain lines. It is a non-corrosive formula. This Wild Tornado cleaner is a fragrance-free formula and is a non-caustic solution.
- First of all, the wild tornado comes in the powder form. It has a high density, so it clings well to the sides. And it helps to liquefy all the drain obstructions.
- You have to wait after applying it as this drain tornado requires some time to work. Try to be patient.
- It will help you dissolve any kind of grease or long thin hairs stuck in your pipeline, besides all types of paper and soap in your drains.
- It is highly safe for your pipe as it is non-corrosive. And it does not harm your septic system. It will clean all your drains gently.
- You just need to pour it into the drain, so it will help to keep you away from dirty things.
- The weight of a wild tornado drain cleaner is about 130g.
Where to Apply?
- Tornado drain cleaner can be used to keep your kitchen clean by opening sink drains and floor pipes.
- As it dissolves anything stuck in your bathroom drain. So tornado drain cleaner is an excellent choice for your bathrooms as well.
- Sewage pipes can also be unblocked by using this powerful sink and drain cleaner. Drain tornado works equally well for all kinds of drainage pipes.
- It helps to dissolve oil in oil plugs. The moment you add it in plugs, it starts its work by melting the oil. And those sticky oil plugs are easy to handle afterward.
How Much Wild Tornado Sink And Drain Cleaner To Use?
Quantity of wild tornado cleaners depends on the type of drain. If your sink drain is blocked, then each time, 40 grams of drain tornado will be enough. And if you want to open the bathroom drain or main pipe, then a minimum of 200g will be required.
How To Use Tornado Sink And Drain Cleaner?
- First, put the desired amount of tornado drain cleaner in your pipeline or drain.
- All you have to do is wait. Wait for at least five minutes and let this marvelous cleaner do its job. This tornado drain cleaner requires time to stick to pipelines and drains.
- After five minutes, pour an ample amount of water and let it rush into the drain. Hot water is highly recommended if the drain is too much of a problem.
- This can be applied more than one time until your drain is completely clean.
Before you begin clearing the drain with the wild tornado drain cleaner, follow the safety warnings and instructions. Make sure you have safety goggles and thick rubber gloves with you. With these, you are ready to clean the drain.
Cautions While Using Drain Tornado
- Tornado drain cleaner can be corrosive for the skin. Be very careful while using it, and do not let it touch your skin or clothes. As it is in powder form, so protect your eyes especially. It may cause itching in your eyes or a skin burn.
- Always, always place this drain cleaner at the dry place. Moist places can spoil the product.
- If, unfortunately, the wild tornado has touched your eyes or nose. Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water. And still, if you feel any kind of irritation or rash, seek medical attention immediately.
Wild Tornado Sink And Drain Cleaner Reviews
- Some customers have given wild tornado a five-star rating, as they say, it quickly unclogs the sink drains, making the trouble end fast. It saves you from the hassle of plumbers and getting yourself dirty.
- Reviewing the wild tornado sink and drain cleaner, another customer said that it clears almost every clog he used it on.
- One of the customers has also stated that he did not think that it would work this fast. The results have surprised him.
- Another happy customer stated that this powerful sink and drain cleaner saved him from the hassle. And within a few minutes, his drain was unclogged.
- A customer writes that this drain cleaner was easy to handle. And there was nothing technical in its usage. He used it with ease, and it worked well.
- One of the customers who gave the product a low rating stated that he was confused about whether he should use it or not. As it was already written on it that it might damage cement, rubber materials, or clothes. He asserted that instructions on the bottle were vague and ambiguous.
- Other unhappy customers complained that they needed to use a lot of it to get the desired result. For some, it took four bottles to unclog a simple drain.
- For some, it did nothing. A customer used it and waited for almost two days. He asserted that he thought it would take time to unclog. But after wasting two days, he used a regular liquid Plummer, which worked.
- Few said that it damaged the pipes, and they had to replace those pipes.
- Another customer stated that the wild tornado caused coughing and irritation as soon as the bottle was opened. If you suffer from any kind of allergy you need to be careful and use protective measures before getting started.
The Wild tornado drain cleaner has many positive and satisfactory reviews. Many people are amazed by the remarkable performance of this product. The ease of use of this product saves you the hassle of finding a plumber and gives you a sense of accomplishment once you unclog your drain on your own!
After using this powerful drain cleaner, you will not look for other remedies. Its powerful formula can clean and remove clogs and kill all the germs in the drain.